Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A TIME TO SIMPLIFY



An Important Notice..........





About two years ago, I started taking on line photography classes. 
Kat Sloma and Kim Klassen got me hooked.
Those fantastic experiences seemed an appropriate time to start a Photography Blog devoted to my budding skills and interest in the finer nuances of photography.

I have met many wonderful people through Photography and Prose.

But the 


has come.

I was beginning to feel like I was neglecting one or the other blogs.    
Occasionally what  I wanted to share was appropriate for either art or photography.
Photography is as much a part of my life as is Art, the two complement one another.
It seems reasonable to combine them.
I hope you will agree.



 I will be posting both art and photography to 
I hope you will enjoy the mix!!!

To celebrate my decision to Simplify,
 next week I will be hosting a drawing for an 
Original Painting.
(Details will follow next week with a photograph of the painting. Just in time for Valentines.)


Photography and Prose will be left open for viewing of all past posts, but no new articles will be added, unless at a later date I change my mind
(I have been known to do that!!!!!smile)

I do have some fun photography experiences to share!!!! And some new art techniques.

If you haven't subscribed to S Furner Fine Art feel free to do so....don't want you to miss the opportunity to  win an original painting.

This message in a Fortune Cooky sums up how I feel about my years of blogging and 
YOU,  the readers:

4 comments:

  1. Completely understandable - keeping up two blogs is quite a task. You know I will follow along at your other site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't blame you for wanting to simplify, and it will be nice to see your paintings and photography in one place. I've gone over and subscribed. And I can't think of anything nicer than to win one of your paintings! Thanks for that opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the mix works well...beautiful photos and art! I have two blogs---one for photography and one for paper arts (primarily card-making). It's a struggle to maintain both, although I spend much more time on photography than crafting now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand where you are coming from. Often times I ponder which of my blogs to post on - it sure is time consuming! I like your idea to combine both.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to drop by and leave a note. Warmly, Sharon